1. Every student should bring back three passports – size photographs (recent) of him or herself for college records.
2. Normally, students are given a report card at the end of each term, together with a statement of account. Some students intentionally hide or destroy their Progress Report because of poor performance and claim they were not given Progress Reports. If a student does not have a Report Card, he or she should present a letter from the Principal. Copies of student Progress Reports are available at the school in case they are needed.
3. Request for students to return home for special celebrations are prohibited.
4 Students who move out of the dormitory without official permission risk being expelled.
5. No day student is allowed to go to the dormitory for whatever reason.
6. Visitors outside normal visiting days are most unwelcome. While in Bamenda for some other business, do not call in school to greet your child. The day for visit is the last Sunday of every month.
7. Please respect the gateman when he tells you that you cannot see your son or daughter. No visitor during class, work, preps or games. The Bursar’s office is open to the public from 7:30 am to 4:00 P.M. on Monday through Friday and on Saturday from 7:30am to 1pm.
8 A student who is caught scaling the fence will pay a charge of 25000frs and will be dismissed from school.
9. A student is allowed only a piece of luggage (one Box) and a traveling bag in the dormitory. Any extra luggage shall be confiscated.
10. Acceptance of a place in the college is also the acceptance to respect all the rules and regulations of the college made by the college authorities. Parents/ Guardians are strongly advised not to disturb the discipline of the college.